Sign in or
Welcome! This is a website that everyone can build together. It's easy!
No blank check for Wall Street! Home
|The fight for Wall Street accountability is far from over. |
What next for No blank check for Wall Street? There are a few important things to do at this point:
Here are some other ways you can help.
- email information about us to your friends, and ask them to help.
- mention us and include links to our Facebook page and our open letter in comments on blogs
- if you're a blogger or journalist, write about us!
- if you know bloggers or journalists, ask them to write about us!
- Tell Nancy Pelosi how you feel on her Facebook page
- Sign up as a fan (and watch your "updates" for what's next)
- share our Facebook page with your friends you think will be interested, and post it to your profile
- join in the discussions or write on our page's wall. every time you do this, it goes out in your feed, and some of your friends are likely to notice -- and this contributes to our "viral growth"
- Let other politicians on Facebook know how you feel as well
- sign up for our annoucement email list and check your email for what's next!
- phone or email your legislators and tell them how you feel
About no blank check for Wall Street
We're a multi-partisan group of people demanding accountability for Wall Street for its role in the 2008 financial crisis. We welcome those who oppose a bailout as well as those support a bailout with accountability. The easiest ways to stay in touch are via our Facebook feed or our announcements email list.
We currently have two principles:
1) Wall Street firms and executives should be held accountable, and should not be allowed to profit from misdeeds
2) any government spending or loan guarantees to Wall Street as part of a recovery package must not be a blank check; it must involve meaningful oversight, accountability, and fair compensation to taxpayers.
Please join us!
Thanks to Bobby McArthur for the logo!
Latest page update: made by JonPincus
, Oct 3 2008, 2:06 PM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
update: it's not over!
163 words added
171 words deleted
- complete history)
Keyword tags: None
More Info: links to this page
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|Anonymous||Want more customers?||0||Jul 22 2011, 1:30 AM EDT by Anonymous|
Thread started: Jul 22 2011, 1:30 AM EDT Watch
We offer quality Search Engine Optimization / SEO Services and Internet Marketing Solutions. Our dedicated team of SEO Professionals ensures Top 10 search engine rankings. Our SEO Processes are designed in view of the SEO guidelines, and white hat SEO techniques are strictly followed to ensure that our clients from world over get the best SEO services. Please reply to this email so we can send you more details.
Do you find this valuable?
|Anonymous||Message for marketing department||0||Jul 9 2010, 4:52 AM EDT by Anonymous|
Thread started: Jul 9 2010, 4:52 AM EDT Watch
Search Engine Marketing will increase your company’s online presence through comprehensive online marketing campaigns, targeted search engine optimization, and highly managed internet marketing promotions. A search engine marketing campaign will encompass several procedures and factors to make it successful. Please reply to this email so we can send you more details.
Do you find this valuable?
|Anonymous||Lets Not Shoot Ourselves in the Foot||0||Oct 7 2008, 11:36 AM EDT by Anonymous|
Thread started: Oct 7 2008, 11:36 AM EDT Watch
If Wall Street collapses, jobs will evaporate (it's already started), and the people who suffer worst will be the most vulnerable - the middle class and poor folks. So lets not get so caught up in our anger at the greedy bastards who caused this problem that we shoot ourselves in the foot. Make no mistake about it, if Wall Street goes down, it will be Main Street that provides the cushion for its landing. The rich can live with less; the poor cannot. Hold your nose if you must, but don't be fools and let the economy collapse around us. We will all pay dearly if it does.
0 out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?
Showing 3 of 4 threads for this page - view all